Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mark & Linda

Hi everyone, I decided to try and do a page so you can see what's going with us. I hope I can do better as time goes by.

Thanks Jessica for doing the pictures on your page of progress at Grandma & Grandpa's new house. I saw the cement trucks/pump truck yesterday as I drove by to head into town. Anyone is welcome to go by the site anytime of the day to see if anything is going on. It's located at 1340 S. Water Street.

Dayna it was great to see you a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't expected you to be up and around and I was glad to get your phone call that Saturday morning and said you felt like coming down. You looked great. I know your energy level probably wasn't the greatest. Cancer treatments do take time to heal from and get your strength back.

Mark has arthritis in his spine near his neck and needs to have surgery. We are in the process of getting that set up. Hopefully it will happen during Mike's school break so he can help with work. In our case, if the work doesn't get done, there is no money coming in! It's hard to take breaks, so we get away once in awhile for 2 or 3 days.

1 comment:

The Ellingson Zoo said...

Why, you are so welcome! ;)