
Mark & I took a short trip to see Elizabeth & her family. Gavin has just turned 2 and Adeline 4, so we had a "birthday party" dinner with them. We don't have much time when we visit so we spoil the grandkids as much as possible and then leave their parents to deal with them. Gavin wanted to go get on the airplane with us when we told the kids we had to leave. Adeline wanted to know why we had to go.
They had snow at
their house and I am assuming the igloo was made from the snow shoveled off the driveway along with some from the backyard. We had a great time with the kids while mom & dad took a trip to the temple. They love playing outside. We were prepared for snow & cold and Linda even climbed into the igloo!
They had snow at
their house and I am assuming the igloo was made from the snow shoveled off the driveway along with some from the backyard. We had a great time with the kids while mom & dad took a trip to the temple. They love playing outside. We were prepared for snow & cold and Linda even climbed into the igloo!
1 comment:
I LOVE THE PIC"S!!! what lucky grandchildren...a grandma and grandpa that will go sleding
Post a Comment